No quod sanctus instructior ius, et intellegam interesset duo. Vix cu nibh gubergren dissentias. His velit veniam habemus ne. No doctus neglegentur vituperatoribus est, qui ad ipsum oratio. Ei duo dicant facilisi, qui at harum democritum consetetur.
Taekwondo is one of the most popular martial arts in the world. So if you're thinking about training in general but haven't narrowed your options down yet, taekwondo might be a good one to consider. Amber Coble, Century's Marketing Coordinator, has been training since she was eight years old! She still trains at Century's on-site classes, and is a black belt. Here's what she had to say:
1. What do I need to bring to taekwondo?
2. What can I expect to have happen during taekwondo class?
3. What are some misconceptions about taekwondo?
4. What’s basic etiquette for taekwondo?
5. What’s the best piece of advice you can give to someone who wants to take taekwondo?
6. What advice would you give to parents who are considering taekwondo for their child?
That's all for now! If you have any more questions you'd like answered, leave them in the comments!